Commercial Ethernet Smart Touchscreen Thermostat with Humidity Control
- Commercial Grade Ethernet Thermostat
- Gas/Electric to 2H/2C, Heat Pump to 3H/2C
- Humidity Sensing and Control
- Optional CO2 Sensing and Control
- Advanced Remote Sensor Bus
- Two Configurable Relays
- Full-Color Touchscreen
- 7-Day Programmable ~ 4 Events/Day
- 80 Additional Event Schedules
- Onboard Data Logging
- BACnet/IP and Modbus TCP/IP Included
- Efficient Equipment Restart™ randomizes equipment starts to minimize multiple units turning on simultaneously when there are multiple NetX thermostats at the location
- Random Restart on power up staggers restart of the HVAC system after a power outage to minimize peak in-rush current
- Adaptive Recovery for Schedules allows the system to achieve the desired setpoint at the beginning of the schedule
- 14 Remote Sensors: up to 6 indoor, 1 humidity, 1 outdoor, and up to 6 auxiliary sensors for monitoring items such as supply air, return air, walk-in refrigerators, and freezers, etc.
- 2 Digital Inputs for Fault Conditions, including Condensate and Equipment Faults
- Occupancy Sensor Input
- On-board Data Logging with Sub-Metering Support
- CloudConnect™ Internet-Based Cloud Service
- PCConnect™ Software Local Network & Port Forwarded Access
- DirectConnect™ Integrated Web Server for Connectivity from Any Modern Web Browser
- Integrated NetX™ API, Supports 3rd Party Apps
- BACnet-IP and Modbus TCP/IP Embedded
- Optional Modbus RTU Interface via NT-485 Module
- 4 independent schedules per day
- 80 Additional Event Schedules (40 Special and 40 Calendar Events)
- Commercial Lockout with Programmable Temporary Override Time and Temp Adjustment
- Email & Text Message Alerting for 4 Recipients
- Alerts include Hi/Lo Temps for Indoor, Outdoor, Supply, Return, and Aux Temps, Inefficient Equipment Runs, Change Filter Notifications, and Two Digital Inputs: 19 Alerts in All
- Color Selectable Touchscreen Display, Black or White Case
- Modes: Heat, Cool, Automatic Changeover
- Integrated Humidity Sensor
- Fan Selector for Automatic or Continuous Fan Operation; Programmable Recirculation Fan
- Integrated Weather with Current Conditions and 7-Day Forecasts
20V to 30VAC, 24VAC nominal, or 24VDC with jumper removed on faceplate
Rated A.C. / D.C. Current:
0.05 to 0.75 AC / 0.0 to 0.75 DC Amp continuous, per output, surges to 3 Amps maximum
Thermostat Sensing Range:
32˚F to 124°F (0˚C to 48°C)
Control Accuracy: ±1°F @ 68°F (±0.5°C @ 20°C)
Temperature Control Range:
- Heating: 38 to 88°F (6 to 30°C) in 1° steps
- Cooling: 60 to 108°F (16 to 40°C) in 1° steps
Humidity Sensing Range:
0% to 100% Relative Humidity
- Accuracy: ±3% from 10% - 90%
Humidity Control Range:
- Humidify: 10% to 60% in 5% steps
- Dehumidify: 35% to 75% in 5% steps
5.1”H x 4.7”W x 1.15”D (128mm x 119mm x 29mm)
R - 24VAC switching voltage from HVAC Equipment
W1 - Heat1 or Aux/Emer Heat
G - Fan, Y1-Compressor1
Y2 - Compressor2
O/W2 - Heat2 or Rev. Valve in Cooling
B - Rev. Valve in Heating
Aux Relay Terminations:
K/H/D – Humidify / Dehumidify / Relay Schedule (KHD or K2) / Damper / IAQ
K2 – Relay Schedule (KHD or K2) / Damper / IAQ
R - 24VAC switching voltage from HVAC Equipment
24V - Separate Power (24VAC/DC), requires faceplate jumper removal
24V(c) - power return
LED1 (Filter Icon Selectable), LED2 (Fault Icon Selectable), CLK1 ( + ), CLK2 ( - ) (Occupancy)
Remote Sensor Terminations:
RS+V - Power, RS2 - Return, RS1 - Data
10/100Mbps, 802.3, Auto Negotiation, Auto-MDIX
SIM port for NetX CO2/VOC Sensor, NetX DECT/ULE Wireless Sensor Network Host Card
http, native NetX API, BACnet-IP, and Modbus TCP/IP over Ethernet
The X7-IP is an Ethernet color touchscreen thermostat with an advanced remote sensor bus, designed for new or replacement commercial and residential applications. The X7 includes humidity sensing and control.
Use the X7 for either conventional or heat pump applications (Gas/Elect 2H/2C, HP 3H/2C), along with humidification, fresh air damper, IAQ controls, CO2 controls, and more.
The X7 includes our internal expansion port to allow the addition of secondary modules, such as the NT-MOD-CO2 add-in CO2 sensor for organizations where Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and Carbon Dioxide (CO2) sensing and mitigation are important. Unlike other CO2 modules, the NT-MOD-CO2 sensor does not require field calibration for 5 years, and they exceed the standards set by California's AB-841.
Another use of the expansion port includes the NT-MOD-ULE, the NetX™ Wireless Sensor hub to allow wireless sensors for Indoor temperature/humidity, Outdoor temperature, 3 Auxiliary Temperature sensors, door/window contacts, and occupancy sensors.
Daily commercial scheduling (4 events per day) and up to 80 Additional Events (40 Special and 40 Calendar Events) and Demand Response Control are included in all X7 thermostats. The unique scheduling structure also supports the powerful features of adjustable temporary override times and temperature ranges, occupied and unoccupied events, keypad lockout, and many more features.
Incorporating 26 years of customer insight and engineering expertise, the NetX X7 platform provides the most powerful and flexible IoT system for HVAC control in commercial and multi-family facilities. The X7’s powerful ecosystem allows deployment to any size facility and any number of properties in a portfolio. Multiple connectivity options allow the X7 to be used stand-alone or as a complement to any existing building automation system. Whether garden style or brownstones with individual tenant HVAC units, or mid-rise and high-rise properties with central plant operations, the NetX X7 platform provides an incredible mixture of elegance, flexibility, power, and simplicity.
The NetX™ software suite (cloud and stand-alone) helps deliver a near-effortless setup of all features in the platform.
The X7-IP is designed to operate with our CloudConnect™ Online Management software or, for maximum security, behind your firewall using DirectConnect™ or our PCConnect™ Software. Since all HVAC functions are stored in the thermostat, the X7 will continue to operate even during network outages, allowing you to maintain your energy savings. For ultimate control over energy usage, the X7 offers a digital lockout that can permit limited temperature overrides based on your requirements. Our onboard data collection allows for historical review, sub-metering, and run-time reporting.
NEW: All X7 models include BACnet-IP and Modbus TCP/IP over Ethernet.
Available Models: X7-IP-W (White trim), and X7-IP-B (Black trim)