NetX™ Occupancy Sensor - Ceiling Mount (connects directly to thermostat)
- Connects to any NetX thermostat with the CLK1/CLK2 terminals
- No addressing is needed; automatically recognized by the NetX thermostat
- 24VAC Power supplied by the NetX thermostat remote sensor bus
- Only one (1) CAT5 cable or 4-wire thermostat cable is needed for installation
- Adjustable 'Verify Occupancy' times of 0 sec, 10 sec, 30 sec, 1 min, 5 min, and 10 min
- Adjustable 'Minimum Occupied' times of 10 sec, 1 min, 5 min, 10 min, 20 min, and 30 min
The NT-OSC and NT-OSW are occupancy sensors designed for automatic occupancy control of your HVAC system. They can be wall, corner or ceiling mounted to provide the best detection area for each application. The sensors provide an occupied/unoccupied signal to all NetX™ Thermostats with CLK1/CLK2 terminals. A 4-wire cable (thermostat cable or CAT5) is all that’s needed for connection.
The NT-OSC and NT-OSW occupancy sensors are perfect for partial use rooms and areas in just about any facility. In office spaces, schools, worship facilities, and portable buildings, the adjustable ‘Verify Occupancy’ setting allows random in & out occupancy and cleaning personnel to come into the area for a short period of time without the sensors triggering the HVAC unit back into ‘occupied’ mode. The sensors are designed to be used with the ‘commercial keypad lockout’ feature of the NetX™ thermostats.