Air Purifier with UV-C technology
- LAMP LIFETIME (hour)* - ≤ 18.000
- POWER SUPPLY - TOTAL POWER SUPPLY - 220-240V 50/60 Hz - 70W
- LAMP SIZES - 690 X 152 X h162 mm
- AIRFLOW (CMH) air exchange volume covered in one hour - 70 m3/h
- C.M.T. REDUCTION (total microbial load) - >99.9%
- Steel body painted with epoxy powders or AISI 304 stainless steel (model ...-NX ).
- Selective UV-C lamp (at 253.7 nm.) with high efficiency and high UVC power, ozone-free for use in the presence of people 24/7
- Internal germicidal chamber made of ultra-pure mirror bright special aluminum with high UV-C 253.7nm reflectivity
- 24/7 Treatment continuity: use in the presence of people. ISO 15858 standard for safety of devices with UV-C lamps.
- Special photocatalytic titanium dioxide TiOx® technology (Registered Trademark of Light Progress Srl) for the elimination of organic and inorganic pollutants VOCs and NOXs.
- Complies with ISO 15714 standard that certifies the UV-C dose emitted and required to perform disinfection.
- Meets the noise standards of Directive 2006/42/EC <36db at 1mt
- Wall installation, floor installation kit available
- Porthole for visual inspection of the lamps, transparent to visible light but preventing the passage of UV-C rays
- Long cable with plug (2mt)
- Safety microswitch: that switches off the lamps if the cover is opened and lamp exposed, to perform maintenance in safety.
- CE marking (LVD 73/23 - EMC 89/336 - MD 93/42), ISO 60335-1-2
- Power supply with specific electronic ballast for UV-C lamps
- All materials used are tested to withstand intense UV-C radiation.
- Suitable for installation in class 1 - protected areas.
UV-FAN-XS is an air purifier with UV-C technology, consisting of a supporting structure and a cover. UV-FAN-XS is available either in steel coated with epoxy powder lacquer or in AISI 304 stainless steel (-NX version).
A silent ventilator conveys the air present in the room forcing it to enter and pass through its germicidal chamber. In this way, the air is decontaminated by microbes and viruses as well as by chemical contaminants possibly present.
The germicidal chamber houses the UV-C lamp and is built with a special ultra-pure mirror bright aluminum which, due to its strong UV-C reflectivity, amplifies the disinfecting power of the lamp. The air, passing through the chamber, is purified of all microorganisms and is introduced back into the environment, free of contaminants.
Beside the UV-C lamp, the germicidal chamber houses 2 TIOX® filters upstream and downstream of the airflow. Our original TIOX® filter is a honeycomb structure coated with nano-particles of titanium dioxide, which works as an excellent photo-catalyst that degrades organic and inorganic pollutants (VOC volatile organic compounds and NOx, nitrogen oxides) produced by human activity, as it is activated by the high UVC power emitted by the lamp. In addition, Two special optical labyrinths (at the air inlet and outlet) contain entirely the UV-C rays inside of the air purifier, with a special layout that ensure the ventilator’s performance. In this way UV-FAN-XS can be used 24/7 without any limit, since the UV-C light is completely confined inside the device, thus ensuring total safety for the people present.
UV-FAN-XS is also equipped with our logo on the front cover, the transparent wave lets a visual check of the correct functioning of the lamps inside, being totally safe as it is not transparent to UV-C wavelength.